2.8

Ordered a graduation gift online. When I picked it up at Chandler Mall ( which I had ordered to be picked up at another mall)I noticed signs stating " buy 1 get 75% of next item." I started looking around believing I can get another item for 75%.

( Had 3 graduation to attend) A woman approached me and asked if I needed help. I told her I was there to pick up an online order and realized I can purchase a second gift at 75% off and she very rudely told me that I wouldn't be able to because my first purchase was made and it was an online purchase. I told her if I hadn't known, I would have came in and bought the item. I then told her that the order was to be picked up at the Arizona Mills Mall and I received an email for my purchase to be picked up at the Chandler Mall after the payment was completed and i had to drive further to pick it up.

She again rudely told me that I can't have a second purchase at 75% off. I understand the policy but, the way she responded to me in front of other customers was very embarrassing as they stared at us.

Review about: Things Remembered Pick Up Service.

Comments

I'm not sure why she didn't honor it... We always have in our store ace actually encourage people to buy a second item when they come in. I assure you, that isn't policy.