3.0

I purchased my husband to be a watch for a wedding gift and had it engraved with our wedding date.He wore it every day for a year and started noticing that there was condensation forming on the inside, which seemed strange.

After exactly a year, the knob on the side broke off. I called the company's customer service line to see what might be able to be done and the only offer they had was for me to return the watch for a small store credit.

I reminded them that this was a wedding gift and was engraved with our wedding date and they still could offer nothing else, only to ask that I return the watch to them and a small store credit.

Horrible company and their products are worthless after a year.Very disappointed.

This reviewer shared experience about "bad quality and poor customer service" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $180. The author is overall dissatisfied with Things Remembered. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Things Remembered.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Things Remembered to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Things Remembered?

Comments