I placed my order on the 8th of the month and was supposed to receive it by the 16th.I then got an email on the 14th that they were questioning what i wanted.

I reassured them that what I asked for is what i wanted. So because of this my original order was cancelled and now I was not receiving my products until the 22nd. Then I was told they messed up the shipping and they would put in a request so i would get it on the 19th instead and if there was a problem i would receive a call. No call from them but still did not receive the products orders, so I called back again and turns out they denied the request to ship it early so i had to wait until the 22nd!

Which was 2 weeks after my original order. On top of all of these problems with my gift missing the deadline of the party. I was also charged four times with only one credit issued which i then had to call in and wait on hold to deal with. After fighting about how many times my order had been approved on there side they would fix it.

Took over a week for them to do anything and at that point all the charges were taken off. So there went yet another call to make sure they did not cancel my order again. They have terrible service and based on my experience it is a total headache and not worth it at all. You can find better products elsewhere without all the headache.

If you were able to give them no stars I would have.I will not be shopping with them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of things remembered shipping service. Things Remembered needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned things remembered shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Things Remembered.

Had an Experience with Things Remembered?

Comments