1.8

My best friend just received my Silver Anniversary gift to her and her husband and I have to say how completely frustrated I am that the gift reads" 12 YEARS of LOVE" , when it should be 25 YEARS of Love.You have ruined my surprise gift to them.

How is it possible to screw that up when a confirmation is sent with the exact wording and I included a personal gift card that mentions the Silver Anniversary.

I have attached a picture of your failed product!

On top of HUGE ERROR on the embroidery, the quality of the material is very cheap.Definitely not worth what I paid!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "screwed up embroidery and poor quality throw" of things remembered silver double hearts blanket decorative throw and associated monetary loss in the amount of $77. Things Remembered needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned things remembered silver double hearts blanket decorative throw in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Things Remembered.

Had an Experience with Things Remembered?

Comments