My best friend just received my Silver Anniversary gift to her and her husband and I have to say how completely frustrated I am that the gift reads" 12 YEARS of LOVE" , when it should be 25 YEARS of Love.You have ruined my surprise gift to them.
How is it possible to screw that up when a confirmation is sent with the exact wording and I included a personal gift card that mentions the Silver Anniversary.
I have attached a picture of your failed product!
On top of HUGE ERROR on the embroidery, the quality of the material is very cheap.Definitely not worth what I paid!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Screwed up embroidery and poor quality throw
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Silver Double Hearts Throw
- Things Remembered Silver Double Hearts Blanket Decorative Throw
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "I bought the sampler package last fall and aside from the hassle of all the constraints as to when you can book your vacations, I have also found the exact..."
- "I ordered 2 dresses from this site 4days apart. The first dress was a BLUE JEAN DRESS but what I received was a COTTON MATERIAL SHIRT. 4 days later I..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."